Re: [rt-pmc] EclipseLink 1.1 release review slides (again)

Doug,

I must admit that it is not entirely clear to me how this works process wise. Is it like this:

 - You had a release review for 1.1, got the approval, but did NOT yet publish the release
 - Now you are asking for another release review for 1.1 (with the change of eliminating JPA 2.0 preview API)
 - after you received the approval for the release review you will publish 1.1

Correct?

Cheers, Jochen

###
Jochen Krause
EclipseSource
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883