Re: [rt-pmc] Re: Swordfish review slides

Title: Re: [rt-pmc] Re: Swordfish review slides
Bjorn,

thank you very much for your comments regarding the Swordfish release review docuware. The slides you’ve reviewed, however, were not meant to be final — Oliver sent them to EMO as a draft on Anne’s request, and we apologize if they haven’t been marked clearly as such.

Nevertheless, we understand your points and we will come back to you within the next 1-2 days.

Best regards,
Ricco