[rt-pmc] Re: Creation Review for Jetty

Hi Jesse,

The docuware is done! Here's the final issues for the review.

1. I need the source file for the docuware as well as the pdf -- we archive both. 2. We need PMC approval for the review. However, I know that Jeff McAffer has approved the review, so we can just consider this done. Usually the project lead emails the PMC mailing list to ask for a +1 to hold the review, and they response, and then the PL forwards the email to me -- FYI for next time. 3. Janet Campbell needs to indicate that there are no legal issues pending with the name, trademark, etc. Janet says she's working on it, but she will need to give us the official "OK" by March 4. Please stay in touch with Janet about that.

Let me know if you have any other questions -- thanks!

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

GIF image