Re: [rt-dev] Update site containing org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.optimizers?

Thank you for the response. I already checked it out from CVS.

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:52 PM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This bundle never appeared in any release and is therefore not part of any repository or download. It is available in our CVS repository if you would like to take a look at it (/cvsroot/rt/org.eclipse.equinox/p2/bundles).

Radoslaw Urbas <radoslaw.urbas@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/07/2010 07:47 AM

Please respond to
Runtime project mailing list <rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[rt-dev] Update site containing        org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.optimizers?

For last couple of days I'm trying to find update site containing org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.optimizers bundle.
I want to use org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.optimizers.pack200optimizer application as described here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Repository_Optimization.
So far I'm not successful in finding this bundle in any Eclipse update site.
Is this bundle still supported and published by Eclipse RT project?

Radoslaw Urbas