Re: [rt-dev] Update site containing org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.optimizers?

This bundle never appeared in any release and is therefore not part of any repository or download. It is available in our CVS repository if you would like to take a look at it (/cvsroot/rt/org.eclipse.equinox/p2/bundles).

Radoslaw Urbas <radoslaw.urbas@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/07/2010 07:47 AM

Please respond to
Runtime project mailing list <rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[rt-dev] Update site containing        org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.optimizers?

For last couple of days I'm trying to find update site containing org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.optimizers bundle.
I want to use org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.optimizers.pack200optimizer application as described here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Repository_Optimization.
So far I'm not successful in finding this bundle in any Eclipse update site.
Is this bundle still supported and published by Eclipse RT project?

Radoslaw Urbas