[rt-dev] EclipseRT wiki category

I noticed EclipseRT was the only top-level project that didn't have a link in the categories list on the main Eclipse wiki page (http://wiki.eclipse.org). I started to add a "Runtime" category, but soon noticed there were three other categories in use for the Runtime project:

[[Category:Eclipse RT Project]]
[[Category:EclipseRT]]
[[Category:RT]]
[[Category:Runtime]]

Most of these categories had only one or two pages in them, or were empty. I took the liberty of combining them into a single "EclipseRT" category. I then added this category to each of the main pages for all RT sub-projects. I also removed some stale categories from these pages (for example Equinox was under the Eclipse Project category, and ECF was under the Technology Project category). Feel free to add any other pages or sub-categories to this category related to your project. For the current contents of this category, see:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:EclipseRT

Back to the top