Re: [rmf-dev] Use RMF to read a ReqIF File

Hi Marco,

Unfortunately, RMF has not been updated for a long time (the reason is simply that it works). This leads to dependency issues with newer versions of Eclipse in general, and EMF in particular.

> So is there a way to open a reqif file with RMF via Code to use its data

Yes. A good place to look are the unit tests that read and write ReqIF headless. Start here:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/plugins/gitiles/rmf/org.eclipse.rmf/+/develop/org.eclipse.rmf.tests.reqif10.serialization/

and can you help me to setup the project correctly?

Not really. :-/ Again, RMF works great, but I doubt anybody has built it with a recent Eclipse platform.

Good luck!

- Michael