Re: [rmf-dev] Next RMF Release

Hi Michael,

the release date of the 0.14.0 is postponed to March 1st 2016.
The current RMF plan describes some new or improved features that would become available if we leverage some features that are provided by the Eclipse Sphinx Project.
However, I currently don’t think, that I will be able to do the migration until March 2016. Some help is needed ...

kind regards

Mark