Re: [rmf-dev] Next RMF Release coming up!

Hi Michael,

My summer is very exciting. I became a father in June 29. :-) Hope you are fine too?

Currently I am in "parental leave" (until end of august). However, I have some time for the next release - no problem. Second half of August is also fine for me. Just propose any date :-)

Best regards,
Lukas