[rmf-dev] XText support in ProR

Hi mailing list,

I discussed with Michael Jastram on the Eclipse forums whether it would be possible to revive the Xtext support for ProR:
>Hello Grischa,
>
>> Has anything changed on the status of this?
>> Otherwise, I would be interested in reviving the Xtext support!
>
>Nothing has changed, so thanks for offering!
>
>Let me suggest the following:
>
>1. Let's move the discussion to the rmf-dev mailing list, as that's where the developers are.
>2. We should create a simple spec. Do you already have a rough idea on how you would implement this?
>3. Let's make it happen!
>
>Thanks again,
>
>- Michael

So far, I don’t have any idea how to implement this. Is anything accessible from the plugins which Itemis implemented for this?

Cheers,
Grischa

PhD Candidate, Doctoral education Ph.D. representative
Software Engineering Division, Computer Science and Engineering
Chalmers & University of Gothenburg, Sweden
+46 31 772 56 46

Back to the top