[rmf-dev] Preparation of RMF release 0.12.0

Dear all,

we are planning to publish release 0.12.0 of the RMF project in the middle of March.

The current status is:
(1) The release is documented at:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.rmf/releases/0.12.0

(2)
I have asked the IP Team to approve our IP-Log

(3)
The modeling-pmc is asked to approve the release

(4)
Some additional bugs on the RMF core are solved. This includes
* compatibility with papyrus environments,
* handling of unknown tool extensions,
* migration of XML serialization to the org.eclipse.sphinx.emf.serialization plugin.

TODOs
(5) There are still some open issues which are scheduled for 0.12.0.
Will we still be able to fix these open issues in 0.12.0?
See also: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.rmf/releases/0.12.0/bugs

(6) Although the automated tests do not show any errors, I think we should reserve some days for testing.
How about testing the latest updated site at beginning of March. Any issues should go into Bugzilla.
https://www.eclipse.org/rmf/download.php

Kind regards

Mark

--

Mark Brörkens
Softwarearchitekt, Projekt- und Produktmanager

itemis AG
Bertolt-Brecht-Platz 3
10117 Berlin

Tel:      +49 30 12089790
Mobil:  +49 151 61301259 (bevorzugt)

http://www.itemis.de
http://xing.to/mark_broerkens
http://twitter.com/MarkBroerkens

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Michael Neuhaus, Jennifer Fiorentino

Back to the top