Re: [rmf-dev] Conflict between papyrus and RMF on configuration extension

Hi all,

RMF should register the file name extensions "reqif" and "reqifz" only.

Thus, we (RMF project) should remove the other extension parsers (e.g. "configuration")

I can fix it for the upcoming release 0.12.0.

Regards Mark