Re: [rmf-dev] Telco on Friday

Hi Michael,

I agree with Marc.

Best regards,
Lukas

On 07.01.2015 18:06, Mark Brörkens wrote:
Hi Michael,

I think, we can can postpone the RMF-Telco and discuss any issues via Bugzilla or the RMF-Dev List.
How about postponing it to beginning of February?

kind regards

Mark

Am 07.01.2015 um 17:05 schrieb Michael Jastram <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Dear all,

We have our standing RMF-Telco on Friday.  But to be honest, I am pretty swamped right now.  How do things look for everyone else?

Three suggestions:
  • Do it without me
  • Postpone
  • Make a round-robin via email to see what the pressing issues are right now.

Opinions?

Best,

- Michael

--