Re: [rmf-dev] Better RMF documentation

Dear all,

Building the documentation (PDF and HTML) on Hudson

This is now done.  We had to set up a HIPP-Instance with all the Latex tools.  The resulting artifacts are here:

http://download.eclipse.org/rmf/documentation/rmf-latex/main.html

Changes that are pushed by committers will be updated online within a minute or so.  Non-Commiter-changes end up in Gerrit.

Removing the corresponding Wiki-Pages (to prevent redundant information from lingering)

I will do this next week, unless someone objects.

Best,

- Michael