Re: [rmf-dev] Deleting rif11 and rif12 code from rmf

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the info, I removed the projects.  We're also now on 0.11.0 in the develop branch.

Best,

- Michael

On 23.06.2014 11:19, Mark Brörkens | itemis wrote:
Hi Michael,

yes, we can remove

org.eclipse.rmf.rif11.*
org.eclipse.rmf.rif12.*
Additionally,
org.eclipse.rmf.emf.ecore.converter

is no longer needed.

kind regards

Mark

Am 23.06.2014 um 11:11 schrieb Michael Jastram <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello Marc,

I am finally catching up with the RMF chores.  I recall tahat we discussed deleting the RIF11 and RIF12 classes from the repository, and I believe the final verdict was that we would delete them after the 0.10.0, but I couldn't find any paper trail.

So: I propose to drop the following projects:

org.eclipse.rmf.rif11.*
org.eclipse.rmf.rif12.*

Anybody objecting?

Best,