Subject: SourceForge Project Upgrade Notification
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 14:41:55 +0000
From: SourceForge.net <noreply+project-upgrade@xxxxxxxxx>
To: noreply@xxxxxxxxx

Dear SourceForge Project Developer,

As you probably know, we've been talking for several months about the imminent upgrade of the SourceForge developer platform. A few weeks ago we announced (http://sourceforge.net/blog/upgrades-april22/) that starting April 22, we would be upgrading all projects that had not yet done so on their own. That time has arrived.

We wanted to let you know that we've upgraded your project, Agile Grid, to the new SourceForge developer platform. The next time you log in, things will look a little different.

The new platform, codenamed "Allura", is a rewrite and redesign of the Open Source development tool set. It provides tighter integration between the various tools to give you a better developer experience. Allura is a project in incubation at the Apache Software Foundation, where people from many different companies are collaborating to make it even better. (http://incubator.apache.org/allura/)

Have a look around your project, at http://sourceforge.net/projects/agilegrid/, and tell us what you think. Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your SourceForge experience better. There's lots of ways to get in touch. You can email us at communityteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, on IRC at #sourceforge on Freenode, on our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/SourceForgeNet, on our Google Plus community at https://plus.google.com/communities/108980648585760076156, or via Twitter at @sourceforge.

--
SourceForge.net has sent this mailing to you as a registered user of the SourceForge.net site to convey important information regarding your SourceForge.net account or your use of SourceForge.net services. If you have concerns about this mailing please contact our Support team per: http://sourceforge.net/support

--
Dr. Michael Jastram +49 (162) 274 83 94 http://jastram.de
Geschäftsführer Formal Mind GmbH http://formalmind.com

Back to the top