Re: [rmf-dev] PDF/RTF output of ProR

Hi Wolfram,

A temporary solution would be to print to a PDF printer, or to copy & paste into Word (et.al.).  We've been looking into BIRD (and other reporting tools), but we need either funding or volunteers for this. :-)  In fact, I am currently looking for students, to assign it as a semester project.

Hope this helps!

- Michael