[rmf-dev] Using Enumeration in ProR

Hi,
after hearing a lot about ProR in the last year it's time to use it.
I am writing requirements for a small tool using ProR.

I like to use a enumeration. I used the Datatype Configuration dialog to
add a data type of type enumeration T_Enum. Then I added a attribute
definition MyEnum of type enumeration. I assigned the T_Enum to the Type
property of MyEnum. I set the Long Name Property to Description. If I add
a MyEnum Spec Object to a requirement specification I get a new object
with
an empty drop down list.

Where do I have to add the items for the enumeration?

Many thanks for working on ProR!

Wolfram

--
Wolfram Gettert
Software Engineer Embedded Systems

Mixed Mode GmbH
Lochhamer Schlag 17
D-82166 Gräfelfing/München
http://www.mixed-mode.de

Mixed Mode - Ihr Partner für Embedded Systems & Software!

-------

Ein Unternehmen der PIXEL Group

Mixed Mode GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Gräfelfing
Amtsgericht: München
HRB 130778
Geschäftsführer: Helmut Süßmuth, Paul Privler

-------

irrtümlich erhalten

Back to the top