[rmf-dev] Integration build i12.05 (0.3.0) planned for Friday

Dear all,

We plan on providing a new integration release on Friday.  This will be version 0.3.0.  So far we did pretty good on sticking to our plan to provide an "official" integration release ever two months.  So far, with every integration release we also bumped up the minor version number (even though this is unrelated to the official meaning of this number).  Therefore, we'll start using these numbers in Bugzilla as well (I already created a new milestone 0.4.0).

I just went through Bugzilla and assigned all open i12.05 bugs. Please have a look at these - probably we won't get all in by Friday, but hopefully a few.

So far, we resolved 11 issues for i12.05.

Cheers,

- Michael

--
Michael Jastram +49 (162) 274 83 94 http://jastram.de