[rmf-dev] Reading a ReqIF file

Hi again,

trying to realize a small project on top of RMF, I get into some
trouble.

Requirement of the project is to read in a ReqIF file
and getting a 'ReqIF' object programmatically by
using reqif packages only.

With that object in memory, I would try to write the spec objects
into say a LaTeX-file or Wiki-pages perhaps.
This shall be the core for a maven plugin which generates the
paper-output or a collaboration-platform automatically.
Also this may go into an enhancement for ProR; recently I've
got Clayberg/Rubel's 'eclipse Plug-ins'...

My current problem is to not knowing, if I'm reading a ReqIF file in
the correct way, so please take a look at the attached code example.

What makes me astonished is that it seems that I'm not able to read a
file which was absolutely valid in ProR 0.1.0, and why do I have
to 'register' EPackages related to - I think - ProR to read a file
with 0.2.0-tool-extensions?

I think it must be possible to read ReqIF files with the reqif packages
ignoring any tool-extensions. Think about the 0.1.0 file
as written by another tool from another vendor...

Best regards
	Kay