Re: [rmf-dev] Problem with change column order

Hi Stefan,

Yup, drag'n'drop for column ordering is a feature that we have to implement eventually,

For now, you can reorder using the Column Dialog: Open it and reorder the elements there (I know, not very intuitive).

How can I contribute also to this project ?

Excellent!  There are many ways to contribute.  I have three questions, to get this started:
  1. What's your background, and what is your interest in ProR?
  2. What are your relevant skills, e.g. would you like to program, or help with documentation, etc.?
  3. What would you like to do, what do you enjoy?
Thank you for your interest!

- Michael