[rmf-dev] Minimum requirements for RMF (Java, Eclipse, EMF)

Hello RMF Committers,

The other day we had a telco where we discussed what the minimum
requirements for RMF should be.  In order to support as many other
projects as possible, we proposed Java 1.5 and Eclipse 3.6.

I already downgraded Java to 1.5, which was not problematic.

Switching to Eclipse 3.6, however, also requires us to downgrade to EMF
2.6 (from 2.7).  This in turn will require regenerating code (mainly due
to EMF 2.6 missing the Switch class).  All in all it doesn't look like a
big deal.  Still, before I proceed: Does anybody have comments or concerns?

@Ed (and all others): Are there any important features that we would
loose by downgrading to EMF 2.6?

If there are no objections, I'll refactor on Friday (Feb. 10).

Thanks,

- Michael

--
Michael Jastram (http://www.jastram.de, +49 (162) 274 83 94)