[rmf-dev] RMF

Hello Wayne, hello Ed,

while working with the RMF source code we found out that the current separation of the code into 5 git repositories produces quite some overhead and might lead to inconsistencies within the overall RMF code. Thus I proposed to merge the 5 repositories into a single new repository: org.eclipse.rmf.git [1]. The developers support the simplification.

How do you think about merging the repositories?
Is there anything we need to consider?

During merge of the repositories we will of course keep the history information and the project metadata will be updated accordingly.

Kind regards

Mark

--
Mark Brörkens
Softwarearchitekt, Projekt- und Produktmanager

Back to the top