[rmf-dev] Preparing RMF Release

Hello all,

Only a short update for you regarding preparing the first RMF release:

I applied the incubitation guideline to all plugin/feature properties, including version numbering, naming conventions, etc..

This means in particular:

- All plugins/features have now the version number "0.1.0" since incubation projects must have something less then 1.0.0.
- All plugin names have now an "(Incubation)" mark at the end of every name.

Furthermore, I prepared my local computer for the first release of RMF (p2 Update Site + Cross Platform RCP product). I will use buckminster for building the p2 update site and the PDE export + delta package for the cross platform RCP product.

For which platforms we should provide a RCP product?

Windows 32-bit
Windows 64-bit
Mac OS X(Carbon)
Mac OS X(Cocoa 32)