Re: [rmf-dev] Project meta data is out of date for modeling.mdt.rmf

If I recall correctly, the server that checks this maps eclipse.org to the wrong server. The workaround is to add "www." to the URL.

I think we need to turn this checker off; it's more trouble than it's worth...

Wayne

On 01/05/2012 02:49 AM, Michael Jastram wrote:
Hello Wayne (?),

I just got this (automated?) mail.

* Project home page does not exist (projecturl = http://eclipse.org/rmf
returns a 404)
In a web browser at least, the URL is working.  How do I troubleshoot?

Good point regarding the next release - I'll update the metadata.

Thanks,

- Michael