Re: [riena-dev] Riena co-lead proposal...

+1

Von: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Campo, Christian
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Juni 2013 15:00
An: Riena Developers list (riena-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Betreff: [riena-dev] Riena co-lead proposal...

Hi,

I would like to propose a second co-lead (next to me) for Eclipse Riena and I‘d like to propose Thorsten Schenkel as co-lead. I, myself will continue to also serve as then co-lead for Riena.

Thorsten is committer of Riena since day 1 and has contributed a lot of the UI code together with others.

Please vote for Thorsten !  (Reply with +1)

Thanks

christian

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main

fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352