[riena-dev] Riena on e4

Hi,

we are aware that there is a problem in Riena running it on top of e4. bugs.eclipse.org/363268. The reason is that Riena
is using the Presentation API which simply no longer exists in e4.

We are working on getting that fixed since being able to run on e4 is a Juno release train requirement.

For the time being you need Eclipse 3.7 or 3.8 in your target platform in order to run Riena. Riena also runs on top of
RAP as a webapplication.

christian

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352