Re: [riena-dev] Riena 3.0 Release is ready

Am 15.06.11 11:50, schrieb Christian Campo:
Hi Riena-users, -contributers, -committers

we have contributed our final build to Indigo. Information on where to get everything can be found in our wiki as usual

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_Downloads_–_Installation_–_Setup

New and Noteworthy http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_New_And_Noteworthy#3.0.0.0 explains what is new and exciting
great :)

just in time to be part of my next article of  Indigo Highlights
(1st part was here -german- http://it-republik.de/jaxenter/artikel/Der-Eclipse-Indigo-Release-Train-Die-Highlights-3869.html)
2nd part will cover Riena and RAP and is expected to be online tomorrow

BTW: will also be available in english at JAXenter.com with an offset of 1-2 days

ekke

3.0 is tagged and branched.

So any committer can start to commit stuff they were holding back because of this release.

The next planned version is Riena 4.0 as part of Juno.

christian

p.s. thanks everybody for making this happen....... :-)

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: http://www.compeople.de/

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352

ekke (ekkehard gentz)
independent software-architect
senior erp-consultant
eclipse | osgi | equinox | mdsd | oaw | emf | uml | blackberry
max-josefs-platz 30, D-83022 rosenheim, germany
mailto:ekke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
homepage (de): http://gentz-software.de
blog (en): http://ekkes-corner.org
project lead: http://redview.org and http://red-open.org
eclipse committer: Runtime Project Riena - http://eclipse.org/riena
twitter: @ekkescorner
skype: ekkes-corner
Steuer-Nr: 156/220/30931 FA Rosenheim, UST-ID: DE189929490

Back to the top