Re: [riena-dev] NPE from AbstractSWTWidgetRidget.saveData()

Hi Elias,

I think that what in AbstractSWTWidgetRidget happens is to save and restore the content of the widgets data field. But this is not possible in a generic way with the existing API of the Widget class because you can´t "see" the state (KEYED_DATA) and you can´t get all keys or something like an EntrySet from the Widget.
Have I overlooked something?

Tschüß,
Stefan