Re: [riena-dev] Single-Sourcing StatusMeterWidget ?

 Am 21.08.10 00:15, schrieb Elias Volanakis:
One way to get more familiar with single-sourcing would be to make the
new StatusMeter/StatusMeterWidget compile (and maybe even work on
RAP).

Of course I could do it, but maybe somebody else is curious enough to try :-)
Yep, I am very curious about Riena on RAP and would like to address this.

Best Regards,
Steffen
Cheers,
Elias.

PS: @Christian: I think we should set up the 2nd build on hudson soon,
so we know when things break...

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: http://www.compeople.de/

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352