Re: [riena-dev] closable vs. closeable

Hi Rienaers,

Since we're considering "closeable": Does this mean we will discuss "WriteableList" and "isUseable()" next…?

To me, the only valid argument for "closeable" so far has been that it's the more established spelling in the Java world. The way I see it, this only touches the writability (sic :-)) of the word, since both are understandable when reading code. But I expect the writability to be a non-issue with IDE auto-completion.

Therefore, I would like Riena interfaces to use the spelling most common to (non-Java) English, i.e. closable, writable, usable etc.

Cheers,
Yang

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/writeable
http://east.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/useable