[riena-dev] Menu / Toolbar look and feel feedback...

A few comments / change requests regarding the Menu / Toolbar L&F:

1. The white space between menu / separator and separator / toolbar is
not even. The menu has a few more pixels of whitespace (see
screenshot). I propose to use the same amount of whitespace.

2. I find it strange that the separator starts / stops about 10 pixels
before the edge of the window. I think it would look better if it has
the same width as the separator of the logo area (i.e. it should start
/ end at the edges of the window).

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Elias.