Re: [riena-dev] AbstractDialogView and Jface Dialog

Hi Patrick,

it seems to me that there is no easy answer.

Riena's AbstractDialogView extends Dialog. Personally I don't think
it's a good solution to extend every possible dialog and provide a
Riena-flavor of it. What I personally would do (others may disagree)
is to use ridgets in a dialog without creating separate dialog 'view'
and dialog 'controller' classes.

You can always get a ridget for your widget manually by invoking:

I...Ridget ridget = (I...Ridget) SwtRidgetFactory.createRidget(widget);

This is the same technique we use in the snippets.

To know the correct cast look at the mappings between widget and
ridget in SwtControlRidgetMapper.

Hope this helps,
Elias.