Re: [riena-dev] EditingSupport for TableRidgets?

Hi Elias,

Thanks for the swift reply. I am pretty novice with SWT/JFace but my goal is to have some cells use Combos for editing - as I understand it EditingSupport is the way to do this. If there is an easier way, especially one that is supported, I'd like to know.

Otherwise I will take your advice and log a bug (and manage the viewer myself).

Thanks,

Bill Jones
Averline Technology Partners

bill@xxxxxxxxxxxx