[riena-dev] Hessian bundle

Hi Riena-ers,

dont syn the com.caucho.hessian from eclipse CVS currently. I am currently tinkering with it and I have to do it on CVS so that the build picks it up. Its not in a good condition concerning the metadata currently. Hopefully I am finished by tomorrow.

I am currently working on removing that jar in jar deployement for hessian, since that simply does not work with deployed as target platform. (in the sense you cannot access the source code or lookup a class in the IDE).

christian
compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: 069 / 27 22 18 0
fax: 069 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de
Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352