Re: [riena-dev] Riena Udpate Site is not reachable

The URL you mentioned contains optional tooling and looks like it's
not working at the moment.

If you are starting with Riena, you should download one of the target platforms:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/rt/riena/Riena-2.0.0.M6-target-201003161140-win32.zip
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/rt/riena/Riena-target-200912141645-1.2.0.0-win32b.zip

If you are on 2.0 Mx and need tooling, you can download the new Riena
Toolbox by following these instructions: http://bit.ly/riena_download

Kind regards,
Elias.

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 6:58 AM, FONTENEAU, JEAN-CHRISTOPHE
(JEAN-CHRISTOPHE) <jean-christophe.fonteneau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>