Re: [riena-dev] watch Riena bugzilla

An additional way is to use the Mylyn plug-in with Eclipse. Amongst
other things, Mylyn integrates bugzilla into a view. With Mylyn you
can set up a bugzilla query (like: all open bugs on Riena) and be
notified about any changes to those bugs. Bonus: offline access to
bugzilla and editing bugzillas through a client-side UI. Mylyn for 3.6
is installable from this repository:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/e3.4

Elias.