Re: [riena-dev] New bundle required: org.apache.oro

Nice, I didn´t know that we already had the oro matcher inside of one of our bundles!

However, there two points I would like to mention and that we should be aware of them: - using a cache that references classes (like in ReflectionUtils) can prevent software updates that do not need restarts. I know, no one expects that ;-) - the computeKey() method in ReflectionUtils for computing the method look-up key is based on hash codes of the parts constituting the key. I think this generates non-unique keys in general. But it is very unlikely that this causes problems.

Tschüß,
Stefan