Re: [riena-dev] Riena 2.0.M6 and (in this case unwanted) RAP dependencies

hi christian,

if we install into IDE then we only have the riena M6 updatesite available
and choose our redview features from our updatesite

then its up to P2 to resolve the dependencies - and find RAP from the optional package

think, I have a solution:

we create 2 additional features:

org.redview.rcp
with explicit bundle dependency to 'normal' bundles

org.redview.rap
with explicit bundle dependency to RAP bundles

then deploy two update sites where always only one feature is included

then the user can choose what to get and P2 will get the right bundles

ekke