Re: [riena-dev] 2.0.0.M6

Some kind of wiki problem.....my Safari didnt show it to.....the browser where I edited the content, was showing the content, a third browser didnt.....so I logged off from my editing session (content of M6 went away), re login and it was back there again....

So finally I edited the complete page again and saved it and now its visible everywhere....

christian