[riena-dev] Re: Important - New Projects / Changed Launch Configs

Short update:

- please update o.e.r.u.{swt,swt.rcp,swt.rap} from CVS
- o.e.r.u.swt.rcp and o.e.r.u.swt.rap are now both required. I've
updated all known launch configs.

The benefit of making these bundles required is that one can just
press "Add Required Bundles" and both will be picked up in the launch
config. The code will magically pick the appropriate bundle depending
on the platform (RCP / RAP)

Kind regards,
Elias.

--