Von: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] im Auftrag von ekke [ekke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2010 00:57
An: Riena Developers list
Betreff: Re: [riena-dev] what is in the source bundle ?

Am 23.02.10 22:37, schrieb Elias Volanakis:
By the way, as far as I know the src settings are additive (i.e. src =
"" + bin).

Personally, I think my typical use for source bundles is having the
source when debugging. If I wanted to work with the source I would get
it from CVS.

+1 makes sense for me, too
thx christian for asking this - was also a question for me what exactly should be part of a source bundle

ekke
Just my 2c,
Elias.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:14 AM, Christian Campo