Re: [riena-dev] what is in the source bundle ?

By the way, as far as I know the src settings are additive (i.e. src =
src + bin).

Personally, I think my typical use for source bundles is having the
source when debugging. If I wanted to work with the source I would get
it from CVS.

Just my 2c,
Elias.