[riena-dev] StatusLineViewPart

Hallo,

I have discovered that the class "StatusLineViewPart" in Riena is useless. Only in the plugin.xml of the project "org.eclipse.riena.navigation.ui.swt" has a reference to this class. But I can remove the view definition with the reference and the Riena application works still correct.
The class "ApplicationViewAdvisor" with the two methods "createWindowContents" and "createStatusLine" ensures that the status line is created and visible at the bottom of the application window of Rinea.
If no objections, I will remove the class.

Greetings

Thorsten

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: 069 / 27 22 18 0
fax: 069 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de
Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352