Re: [riena-dev] Border Error Marker in Playground?

- Personally I think it's a bit of an overkill: I think most people
are not familiar with ControlDecorations anyway so they would not miss
it.

- However, if we go towards having two LnF I would do it the other way
around: (a) use the Border Error Marker in the standard LnF (b) make
an optional LnF that uses the ControlDecoration and provide a launcher
for that

Kind regards,
Elias.