Re: [riena-dev] Comments on setDefaultButton(...)

Hi riena-dev,

I'm adding support for default buttons. We can either to it in the
view (snippet a) or in the controller (snippet b).

Snippet a - view:
  DefaultButtonManager dbm = new DefaultButtonManager(inputArea.getShell());
  dbm.addButton(inputArea, okButton); // Control, Button

Snippet b - controller
   addDefaultAction(master2, actionApply); // IRidget, IActionRidet

Doing it in the view has the benefit that it does _not_ depend on the
navigation and the implementation is simpler. Drawback: conceptually I
think this belongs sliglty more into the controller, plus if using a
tool, this has to be added manually (when needed).

Personally, I think doing it in the view so it can be used without
Riena navigation is attractive. However I don't really have a strong
preference.

What do you think?

Elias.

--