[riena-dev] Re: Idea for fixing RienaTestCase.addPluginXml()

I've been experimenting a bit more: using the master token does not
solve anything.

I noticed that the test methods that fail (for example
NavigationProcessorTest.testNavigate() and
ExtensionInjectorWithMultipleExtensionPointIdTest.testWithEPsAAndContribsAandB)
are green when run individually (for example commenting out all the
other methods in each test expect the failing method -> the failing
method then passes).

It seems that other methods in NavigationProcessorTest and
ExtensionInjector...Test cause side effects (for example the stuff
that was added to the plugin.xml is not fully removed) which then
could cause the later test to fail.

Elias.

--
Elias Volanakis | Technical Lead | http://eclipsesource.com