Re: [riena-dev] how could table cell editable

Hi Yao,

this is something that Riena does not support at this time.

However you might be able to do it by using plain JFace TableViewers
(without Riena). You 'll find several examples here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JFaceSnippets

I suggest to open a bugzilla and describe your detailed requirements.
We may be able to consider this at some point in the future, once we
get a better idea what is useful for you and others.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Riena

Kind regards,
Elias.