[riena-dev] some project changes

Hi Riena-ers,

we did some changes in Riena that requires you to sync the releng project, load all the projects that are referenced there and then sync your whole workspace.

I did this

- changed hessian to now use the version 3.2.0 instead of 3.1.3

- CompositeTableRidget was factored out to o.e.riena.ui.ridgets.swt.optional so that people can leave it out if they dont want any reference to Nebula (hello RAP-guys :-) ). There is still a reference to CompositeTable in o.e.riena.ui.swt that we have to get rid off. Not sure how yet.

- I changed the releng reference to core.net and core.variables versions that are in sync the latest and greatest from the Helios release train.

cheers
christian

Back to the top