Re: [riena-dev] Switching the target to 3.6.M4 ?

Yes right......

I actually already switched to Eclipse 3.6M4 as my IDE and Equinox and RCP from 3.6M4 for my target platform.

Every Riena committer working on Riena 2.0 should do the same. Using the 3.6M4 target platform is a must, the 3.6M4 IDE is recommended.

christian